Ron is a life-long Bemidji resident and is happily married, father of
two and grandfather of three. He opened his therapeutic massage
practice in downtown Bemidji in August 2005.
He is a nationally certified massage therapist and a professional
member of the American Massage Therapy Association.
Ron enjoys meeting new clients and appreciates the opportunity to
help them with their wellness goals. A personal goal of his
is to attend as many continuing education classes as possible.
He receives great satisfaction in learning as much as he can
to help his clients.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Advanced Orthopedic Massage Training; James E Waslaski Upper Body Seminar; 5-Day Training and Certification (2010)
- Advanced Orthopedic Massage Training; James E Waslaski Upper Body Seminar; Lower Body Seminar (2009)
- CranioSacral Therapy Seminar (2008)
- Anatomy Trains; Eli Thompson structural Integration Seminar (2007)
- Medical Massage: Lumbar/Pelvis and
Cervical Regions (November 2007)
- Orthopedic Assessment Skills (April 2007)
- Touch ProTechnique Seminar (November 2006)
- Clinical Application of Ethical Issues (April 2006)
- Myofascial Components of Low Back & Hip Pain (October